Your Council Contacts

Minal Parish Council is parish within Wiltshire Council  and part of the  Marlborough Area Neighbourhood Plan. Here are the contacts and info you need in one place.

My Wiltshire - How to Report an Issue  MyWilts

You can report problems to the Council online or via an app on your phone. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports. You can submit reports anonymously but you won’t receive updates. Click here to go to the reporting tool. Here are some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire.   My Wiltshire Reporting - How to Report a Local Issue

Area BoardswiltshireCC

The area boards are a way of working to bring local decision making back into the heart of the community. Area Boards are not like old fashioned council meetings and there are lots of opportunities for local people to get involved. Meetings take place locally once every 8 weeks and between meetings task groups consisting of local people, Wiltshire Council staff and councillors tackle local issues and find solutions to take forward at the next area board. A key role of the area boards is to provide grants to community groups and youth funding in partnership with the local youth networks. Local Community Engagement Managers (CEM's) facilitate and enable closer working between the council, the community and area boards. Visit the Our Community Matters Blog website for local information.

Marlborough Area Board

A Neighbourhood Plan (sometimes called a Neighbourhood Development Plan) is a way of helping local communities to influence the planning of the area in which they live and work. It can be used to:  Neighbourhood-plan

docxRead the results of the Consultations in Minal here13.64 KB

Marlborough Area Neighbourhood Plan